Processing of personal data by Apollo Club
1. Apollo Club records the following data: users’ first name and surname, personal identification code, telephone number, e-mail address and, if necessary, e-mail and delivery address, direct marketing consent, purchases made as a member of Apollo Club.
2. SIA Apollo Group (hereinafter: Apollo Group) processes personal data of Apollo Club members in accordance with the agreement concluded with the applicants upon submitting by them their Apollo Club membership applications and accepting Apollo Club Terms and Conditions. By applying for Apollo Club membership, users accept current Apollo Club Terms and Conditions and give their consent to processing of their personal data (including personal data provided by them and data related to their purchases as members of Apollo Club) by Apollo Group according to the ways and for the purposes specified in these terms.
3. Apollo Group processes the personal data of the Apollo Club members for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement and managing customers’ accounts, providing products and services to the members of Apollo Club, conducting surveys, and lottery drawings in accordance with applicable legislation.
4. Apollo Group processes the data only to the extent necessary for the performance of the agreement and with the aim of providing the best services to the customers, and the data is stored securely in accordance with applicable legislation.
5. Apollo Group has the right to perform a profile analysis of the user's personal data in order to understand better the expectations of customers and, consequently, to provide better goods and services through the specific targeting that direct marketing allows. The use of Apollo club without profile analysis is not possible and user’s refusal of profile analysis will result in the closure of Apollo Club account and the termination of all Apollo Club user’s rights.
Forwarding and use of personal data
1. Apollo Group has the right to forward Apollo Club member's personal information to the companies that belong to Apollo Group where Apollo Club bonus program benefits apply (Apollo Kino, Blender, O'Learys).
2. If a member of Apollo Club expresses in his / her application form a wish to receive information about Apollo Club special offers the user agrees to disclose his / her name, e-mail and / or postal address and / or telephone number to an operator providing postal or calling services.
3. For the purpose of forwarding to the client the information that is required in order to perform the agreement concluded between a member of Apollo Club and Apollo Grupp (information regarding Apollo Club, service quality questionnaires, etc.), Apollo Group has the right to forward user's name, e-mail and / or postal address and / or telephone number to an operator providing postal services.
4. For the purpose of improving the quality of services offered to Apollo Club members, telephone numbers of users (without displaying the name) can be forwarded to the companies performing telephone survey services.
5. Contracts obliging to keep personal data confidential are concluded with all partners to whom Apollo Group forwards personal information as part of Apollo Club promotional events.
6 Information about Apollo Club and / or business partners’ special offers, products, services, bonuses, tickets, gift vouchers, and other information or questionnaires are forwarded to members of Apollo Club via electronic channels, via e-mail or postal address in Latvia in case Apollo Club member has given consent to receiving offers in the application.
Change of personal data
1. If the personal data of an Apollo Club member changes, we request the client to change his / her data in Apollo account by logging in to the website www.apollokino.lv or by contacting customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1189.
2. Apollo Club member's contact information is automatically updated at Apollo Club reflecting the new contact information forwarded by the club member via Apollo Kino website.
Access to personal data and transfer of personal data
1. Apollo Club members have the right to access their personal data at the website of Apollo www.apollokino.lv at any time. It is also possible to obtain information regarding one’s personal data processed by submitting a digitally signed application to Apollo Group at email@example.com.
2. Users have the right to download their personal data from the Apollo Club account at www.apollokino.lv at any time and to forward it to another data processor. It is also possible to request a transfer of one’s personal data to another data processor by submitting a digitally signed application to Apollo Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apollo Grupp has the right to refuse a direct transfer of personal data to another data processor if the data transfer to a third party is not considered secure by Apollo Group.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data and deletion of personal data
1. Apollo Club members have the right to withdraw the direct marketing consent (information about special offers and promotions, newsletters) at any time on Apollo's website at www.apollokino.lv or by contacting Apollo customer support or to withdraw the newsletter subscription via the link in the newsletter.
2. A member of Apollo Club has at any time the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of his / her personal data under the loyalty programme and to request the deletion of his / her data, but in such a case Apollo Group will not be able to allow the client to use Apollo Club and all rights of Apollo Club membership shall be terminated, including discounts at the points of sale operated by Apollo Group. The Apollo Club purchase bonus collected due to using Apollo account will be deleted and it will not be able to use it (the value of the bonus received will not be reimbursed to the client), the access to Apollo online services at www.apollo.ee and www.apollokino.ee will be terminated and the purchase history deleted. To request deletion of personal data, the member must submit a digitally signed application to Apollo Grupp at email@example.com.
3. Apollo Group has the right to refuse a request to delete personal data if processing of the member’s personal data is necessary for the preparation, exercise or defence of legal claims relating to the protection of persons and property. In such a case, Apollo Grupp has the right to retain the member's personal data and data related to his / her purchases for up to 3 years after the closure of the account; following the deadline personal data will automatically be deleted.
4. Apollo Grupp will respond to User's request within 1 month and will inform the User whether and what action has been taken to resolve the application. If an application is complex or sizeable, Apollo Grupp may extend the deadline by 2 months. If Apollo Group does not take action in connection with User's request, the User will be informed about the reasons for not taking action and information on submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Inspectorate or applying to the court to protect his / her rights will be provided. If User's request is clearly unfounded or excessive, particularly because of its recurrent nature, Apollo Group may either charge a reasonable fee or refuse to take the requested action.
Storing personal information in Apollo Club
1. Club members’ personal data and data related to their purchases is retained in Apollo Club for 10 years from the last use of the account (inactive account) and after the deadline mentioned above the personal data is automatically deleted. Personal data will be deleted prior to this date in case a member of Apollo Club has made a corresponding request.
Controller of personal data and resolution of disputes at Apollo Club
1. The controller of personal data within the loyalty program is SIA Apollo Group.
Apollo Group has the right to forward within the loyalty program the personal data of Apollo Club members to the authorized personal data processors of partners with the aim of providing the best service to the club members. The authorized processors have the right to process personal data only according to the instructions from Apollo Group and are required to ensure the protection of personal data. Authorized processors of personal data are listed here.
2. In case of any questions related to personal data processing within Apollo Club, the Club member can at any time contact the data protection officer of Apollo Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Should a member of Apollo Club find that his / her rights are violated when processing personal data within Apollo Group loyalty program, the club member has the right to turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate and to the court.
1. Apollo Group has the right to change unilaterally the terms and conditions of Apollo Club, including the terms of the bonus program and and price-lists.
2. In case of any questions about Apollo Club, please contact us at 1189 on weekdays 9 am - 5 pm or at email@example.com